Extended warranty DEFEND Car Protect Comfort ensures that in the event of a failure of a part, the repairs will not dig deep into the driver's pocket, as this insurance covers the costs of repairs in the event of a sudden and unpredictable mechanical or electrical failure of the insured vehicle.
The COMFORT program is the best choice for protection for older vehicles. Thanks to its flexible criteria, it provides peace of mind and security for drivers who want to protect most parts of their vehicle. Under this warranty, used vehicle drivers can drive without any worries!
The warranty is intended for vehicles which meet the following criteria as at the start date of the insurance agreement:
- maximum vehicle age 10 years
- maximum vehicle mileage 200 000 km
DEFEND Car Protect COMFORT provides immediate insurance coverage that begins at the time of purchase.
- Offers the wide range of covered parts.
- Covers an unlimited number of claims up to the limit of insurance benefit.
- Financial security is provided by Lloyd's (A + rated insurer).
- Everything is supported by fast and quality handling of claims.
- Insured vehicles can be up to 3 500 kg.
You can also choose:
- Insurance period up to 3 years.
- Insurance benefit limit up to 15 000 PLN.
- Number of mileage per year from 10 000 km to unlimited.
- Deductible from 0 to 1500 PLN.
When the insurance can be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded on the day of purchase.
- The guarantee begins on the day following the conclusion of the insurance contract.
How can it be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded by phone and then by e-mail.
What information and documents do we need to conclude it?
- A copy of VTP and a sales contract or invoice.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any damage that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 7 days of the incident on + 48 32 797 10 41 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code.
Selecting a warranty:
In order for us to assess your claim, you must allow us or our authorised repairer to inspect your vehicle. Alternatively, you may be authorised to take your vehicle to any VAT registered repairer.
For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following documentation: fault diagnosis, repair budget, claim reporting form, vehicle photographic documentation and a copy of the large technical license.
No vehicle repair may be performed without the express permission of the administrator. All costs, work commenced prior to the approval by the administrator, will be covered by the insured and are automatically the basis for rejecting claims.
Important: The previous information and list of components may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.