DEFEND Gap MAX AC
DEFEND Gap MAX AC insurance is a financial security of funds invested in the purchase
of a vehicle, and provides drivers with peace of mind without worrying about total damage.
The MAX AC variant is the best option for vehicle drivers who wish to renew their expired GAP insurance.
The insurance is not related to the purchase of the vehicle and can be purchased at the time of renewing
the AC policy. Thanks to this insurance, the driver will regain the value of the vehicle on the date of
concluding the AC agreement and leave their worries behind!
The insurance covers the difference between the market value on the day of concluding the AC agreement and the market value on the day of the total damage. Thanks to the wide range of the risk covered, drivers do not have to worry about road accidents, theft or natural disasters.
The warranty is intended for vehicles which meet the following criteria as at the start date of the insurance agreement:
- maximum vehicle age 6 years
- purchase price up to 600 000 zł
- unlimited vehicle mileage
- Insurance period up to 5 years
- It can be concluded for M1 and N1 cars up to 6 years old
- Maximum purchase price 600.000 zł
- Limit of insurance benefits 100.000 zł
- It can be concluded no more that 30 days after the conclusion of auto casco insurance policy.
Total damage of the vehicle as a result of:
- Accident (caused and uncaused)
The insured are only those that are covered by AC at the date of the event.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 8 days of the incident on + 48 32 797 10 41 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the Claim Forms and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event (*)
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.