DEFEND Gap D2C
DEFEND Gap D2C provides protection up to the value of the vehicle when the insurance
was conducted which will allow you to purchase a new vehicle in the case of total loss or theft of the
vehicle. As the only one in the DEFEND Gap range, it can be concluded without continuity on the car purchase,
making it a great choice for drivers with expiring accident insurance, liability insurance or any other
insurance from DEFEND INSURANCE.
Program D2C is unique for its flexibility. The input and output values are determined according to the Eurotax price list, which makes it possible to conclude insurance at any time. At the same time, you can choose the optimum amount of premium that corresponds to your needs and the value of the vehicle.
The warranty is intended for vehicles which meet the following criteria as of the start date of the insurance agreement:
- maximum vehicle age 10 years
- The vehicle must be listed in the Eurotax price list
- Without purchase price and mileage limits
- Additional financial protection for vehicles for 1 to 3 years.
- Vehicles up to 10 years old can be insured but must be listed in the Eurotax price list.
- You can choose the limit of the premium from 2 500 € up to 10 000.
- The insurance premium must not exceed 50% of the input value.
- Accident insurance is not required, but the insurance coverage is wider if you have it.
Total damage of the vehicle as a result of the following events:
- Accident caused *
- Accident uncaused
- Natural disaster*
* The event is covered only if it is covered by accident insurance at the time of occurrence of total damage.
When can the insurance be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded at any time for vehicles up to 10 years old, but not earlier than 120 days after the purchase of the vehicle.
- How can it be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded through an extensive network of our contractual partners (new and used car dealers, insurance brokers etc.), and also online.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 8 days of the incident on +420 233 103 111 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the claim form A and form B and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.