Complaints and Enquiries
1. Any complaints or requests for information concerning this Insurance may be addressed to the Administrator
or in writing, by email or by post to their offices:
DEFEND INSURANCE s.r.o.
811 09 Bratislava - Staré Mesto
Tel.: +421 2 222 11 702
2. DEFEND INSURANCE s.r.o will acknowledge receipt of the complaint in writing within 5 business days of its delivery and inform the complainant within 30 days from the date of delivery of the complaint. In justified cases, the time limit for handling the complaint may be extended to 60 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, reasons for the extension of the deadline shall be announced to the complainant within 30 days of the date of delivery of the complaint.
3. DEFEND INSURANCE s.r.o. is regulated by the Slovak National Bank and is entered as an independent financial
agent in the subregistry of insurance and reinsurance maintained by the Slovak National Bank on the basis
of a decision of the Slovak National Bank No. OPK-2637/2007-PLP, under Registration Number 62779.
4. Should you remain dissatisfied with the decision on your complaint or if you have not received a final response within the period stated in paragraph 2, you may be eligible to refer your complaint to the National Bank of Slovakia.
The contact details are as follows:
National Bank of Slovakia
Consumer Protection Department
Imricha Karvaša 1
813 25 Bratislava
Tel: +421 2 578 71 111
Fax: +421 2 578 71 100
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org alebo email@example.com
5. If you have purchased your contract online, you may also make a complaint via the EU’s online dispute resolution on www.ec.europa.eu/odr