Program T-PLUS for trucks
Extended warranty DEFEND Truck Protect T-PLUS ensures that in the event of failure of the main parts, the repairs will not dig deep into the driver's pocket, as this insurance covers the costs of repairs in the event of a sudden and unforeseen mechanical or electrical failure of the insured commercial vehicles.
The T-PLUS program is the best choice for the protection of new and used commercial vehicles. It provides peace of mind and security for drivers who want to protect the most important parts of their commercial vehicles with the highest possible failure.
The warranty can be concluded for commercial vehicles, which meet the following criteria at inception:
- maximum vehicle age 10 years
- maximum mileage 300 000 km
DEFEND Truck Protect T-PLUS insurance period commences on the first day following the date of conclusion of the insurance.
- Covers the most common causes of breakdown.
- Covers an unlimited number of claims up to the limit of insurance benefit.
- Financial security is provided by Lloyd's of London (A + rated insurer).
- Everything is supported by fast and quality handling of claims.
- Insured vehicles up to 3 500 kg.
You can also choose:
- Insurance period 6, 12 or 24 months.
- Insurance benefit limit up to 200 000 CZK.
- Number of mileage per year from 25 000 to 100 000 km.
- Deductible from 0 to 20 000 CZK.
Operating Materials and Housings
When the insurance can be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded on the day of purchase.
- The guarantee begins on the day following the conclusion of the insurance contract.
How can it be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded by phone and then by e-mail.
What information and documents do we need to conclude it?
- A copy of VTP and a sales contract or invoice.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any damage that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 7 days of the incident on +420 233 103 111 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code.
Selecting a warranty:
In order for us to assess your claim, you must allow us or our authorised repairer to inspect your vehicle. Alternatively, you may be authorised to take your vehicle to any VAT registered repairer.
For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following documentation: fault diagnosis, repair budget, claim reporting form, vehicle photographic documentation and a copy of the large technical license.
No vehicle repair may be performed without the express permission of the administrator. All costs, work commenced prior to the approval by the administrator, will be covered by the insured and are automatically the basis for rejecting claims.
Extended DEFEND Truck Protect warranty is available directly from your car dealer.
Important: The previous information and list of components may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.