DEFEND Smart Protect
DEFEND Smart Protect designed to provide repairs for unavoidable minor damage to your car such as scratches, scuffs and dents from every day use. It is designed to keep your vehicle in perfect condition without affecting your motor insurance.
For DEFEND Smart Protect, we collaborate with an extensive network of skilled technicians who use modern and non-invasive technology, SMART technology, to restore your car back to its pre-damage condition. Only one phone call is enough to register a claim.
Keep your vehicle in perfect condition without affecting your motor insurance premium thanks to DEFEND Smart Protect.
- Duration of insurance policy up to 3 years.
- Up to 4 insurance events in 12 consecutive months.
- Unlimited mileage over the duration of the insurance contract.
- It supports the harmless cause of your accident insurance.
- Can be concluded without deductible.
- Can be concluded for cars up to 3 500 kg, not older than 2 years with a maximum of 40 000 total kilometres.
- Minor Dents – Damage of up to 15 cm in diameter and not more than 3 mm deep, affecting not more than 2body panels, caused by an impact with a foreign object.
- Scratches – At a maximum length of 15 cm and a depth of less than 3 mm, which extends no more than two body panels.
- Scuffs – Damaged area of the bumper not more than 15 cm in diameter and not more than 3 mm deep. The bumper must not be punctured or cracked.
- Chips – Damage to the vehicle's paint finish of a maximum of 1.5 cm in diameter and not more than 3 mm deep, caused by an impact with a foreign object.
In the event of multiple cases of damage being caused by the same incident, each repair will constitute a separate claim.
To predict the extent of the damage, use the Smart Protect template to report the insured event.
When the insurance can be concluded?
- The insurance can be concluded on the day the vehicle is handed over at the latest.
- The guarantee begins on the day following the conclusion of the insurance contract.
How can it be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded by phone and then by e-mail.
What information and documents do we need to conclude the insurance?
- A copy of VTP and a sales contract or invoice.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any damage that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 30 days of the incident on +420 233 103 111 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code.
For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: the cause of the damage, a complete description of the damage and confirmation that the damage falls under the definition of “minor damage” as stated in your policy documents.
Proof of required documents:
You may be required to provide a digital photograph of the damage and allow us or our authorised repairer to inspect your vehicle.
No vehicle repair may be performed without the express permission of the administrator. All costs, work commenced prior to the approval by the administrator, will be covered by the insured and are automatically the basis for rejecting claims.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ or contact us.
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.