DEFEND Gap FLEX
DEFEND Gap FLEX insurance is a solid and most flexible scope of financial protection in the event of total loss or theft.
The driver may choose the scope of protection adjusted to his/her capabilities and needs, thus gain financial protection up to the amount of the purchase price of the vehicle. For the holders of the AC policy, all possible risks are covered. For OC holders, unintentional accidents and theft are covered.
Peace of mind without worries about financial loss has never been more reachable!
The warranty is intended for vehicles which meet the following criteria as at the start date of the insurance agreement:
- purchase price up to 1 000 000 CZK
- unlimited vehicle mileage
- Insurance period 3 years.
- It can be concluded for M1 and N1 cars which are of unlimited years of age
- Maximum purchase price 1 000 000 CZK
Limit of insurance benefits (CASCO concluded or uncaused accident)
– 250 000 CZK (max. 50% of purchase price).
- It can be concluded no more that 120 days after the car purchase.
- Insurance is concluded without deductible.
Total damage of the vehicle as a result of:
The insured are only those that are covered by AC at the date of the event.
The insurance can be concluded exclusively via AAA AUTO network, member of AURES Holdings Group (AAA AUTO, Mototechna, Auto Diskont).
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 8 days of the incident on +420 233 103 111 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the claim form A and form B and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.