Warranty program DEFEND Car Protect Crystal can be arranged for new car and cars still under manufacturer warranty, which on the date of conclusion of the insurance contract:
- are less than 24 months old and have accumulated no more than 70 000 km (for cars with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty)
- are less than 36 months old and have accumulated no more than 100 000 km (for cars with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty)
If the warranty is conluded without any connection with the purchase of the vehicle and on the date of concluding the insurance policy there are less than 60 days remaining in the original manufacturer’s warranty period, the insurer shall not be liable for any insured event arising as a result of a breakdown which occurs within 60 days following the date of concluding the insurance policy.
Extended DEFEND Car Protect warranty is available directly from your car dealer.
- Offers the wide range of covered parts.
- Covers an unlimited number of claims up to the limit of insurance benefit.
- Financial security is provided by Lloyd's (A + rated insurer).
- Everything is supported by fast and quality handling of claims.
- Insured vehicles can be up to 3 500 kg.
You can also choose:
- Extension of manufacturer's warranty for up to 3 years or just increase the mileage limit up to unlimited.
- Insurance benefit limit up to the vehicle purchase price.
- Number of mileage per year from 10 000 km to unlimited.
- Deductible from 0 to 100 000 Ft.
When the insurance can be concluded?
The insurance can be concluded during the manufacturer's warranty.
- The warranty begins at the expiration of the manufacturer warranty.
- If the warranty is conluded without any connection with the purchase of the vehicle and on the date of concluding the insurance policy there are less than 60 days remaining in the original manufacturer’s warranty period, the insurer shall not be liable for any insured event arising as a result of a breakdown which occurs within 60 days following the date of concluding the insurance policy.
How can insurance be negotiated?
- Insurance can be also concluded by phone and then by e-mail.
What information and documents do we need to conclude it?
- A copy of VTP and a sales contract or invoice.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any damage that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 7 days of the incident on +36 1 800 8030 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code.
Selecting a warranty:
In order for us to assess your claim, you must allow us or our authorised repairer to inspect your vehicle. Alternatively, you may be authorised to take your vehicle to any VAT registered repairer.
For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following documentation: fault diagnosis, repair budget, claim reporting form, vehicle photographic documentation and a copy of the large technical license.
No vehicle repair may be performed without the express permission of the administrator. All costs, work commenced prior to the approval by the administrator, will be covered by the insured and are automatically the basis for rejecting claims.
Important: The previous information and list of components may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.