Management of Complaints / Forums for Complaints
1. The Insurer and the Managing General Agent assure that all Clients shall have the possibility to submit a complaint related to the behaviour, activity or omission of the company or its representatives in words (personally or by telephone) or in writing (by means of a document delivered by the Client or by another person, by mail, fax or e-mail).
2. Forums for complaints:
3. Client can complain to the head of DEFEND Insurance Kft., 1082 Budapest, Futó utca 35-37., Telephone:06 1 800-8030, Fax: 06 1 800-8031, E-mail: email@example.com or to the Insurer in the case of compliants regarding to this General Conditions.
4. In the case of rejecting the complaints or after the unsuccessfull 30 days repsonse deadline, the clients can complain at the following collage or authority:
5. The Hungarian Financial Supervisory Authority – MNB- (1013 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 39. or 1534 Budapest, BKKP Post box 777., tel: 06-1-4899-100, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). MNB does the professional supervision of the Insurers. The Hungarian National Bank supervises the professional activity of the Insurer. The Hungarian National Bank supervises the obligation regulating the code of conduct towards Clients set forth by the provisions of Act CXXXIX of 2013 on the National Bank of Hungary, Act XLVII of 2008 on the Prohibition of Unfair Business-to-Consumer Commercial Practices, Act XLVIII of 2008 on the Basic Requirements and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising Activities, Act CVIII of 2001 on Electronic Commerce and on Information Society Services and the obligations relating to financial legal disputes relating to Clients and initiates procedure in case of breach of the aforementioned regulations. The Hungarian National Bank is not competent to deal with cases which relate to the conclusion, validity, legal consequences, termination and contractual breaches and its consequences of Insurance Contracts.
6. The Financial Conciliatory Board by reference to the consumer’s home address or temporary residence (seat: 1013 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 39.; 1525 Budapest, BKKP Pf.: 172., phone: 061-4899-100, e-mail: email@example.com) shall have the competence to commence the proceedings in case any legal dispute arise from the creation, validity, legal consequences, termination and contractual breaches and its consequences of the present General Conditions. A precondition for opening Financial Conciliatory Board proceedings is that the consumer has attempted to settle the case directly with the business entity affected.
7. The court pointed in this General Conditions.