DEFEND INSURANCE is a fast-growing international company operating in the field of automotive insurance.
We are proud we have built up experienced and efficient teams that manage all the major areas of our business, and our long term aim is to employ a team of enthusiastic and talented people, motivated to succeed.
We offer you the opportunity to join us as:
Do you have strong analytical and technology skills, able to deliver various standard or customer reports
day in, day out? Are you passionate about analyzing data and translating them into actionable insights?
Do you want to work in a fast-growing international environment?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are non-corporate international insurance agency with friendly environment and we are looking for enthusiastic
manager to be responsible for our reporting area and small reporting team.
- Responsibility for the group reporting in Europe, leading a small team (2-5 employees)
- Managing, preparation and distribution of various standard or custom reports summarizing business and financial data (Tableau, MySQL, MS Access and Excel)
- Automate generation and distribution of reports for internal and external users
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or processes
- Responsible for data quality (including import, update, audit, cleaning) in internal systems
- Gather, analyze and translate data and trends into actionable insights
- Ensure that project/department goals, KPIs and objectives are met
- Manage Reporting activities and representation during business meetings to understand and ensure needed information is delivered to meet strategic business goals
- Support sales, finance, operations, and other departments
Participate in other department projects
University education and at least 2 years of experience on similar position
Good knowledge of English language (both oral and written)
Highly developed organizational skills
Analytical and logical thinking
Attention to details
Effective data preparation
Good knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel, MS Access, Tableau, MySQL
- Growing international company
- Interesting work
- Possible and real potential to progress and career growth within the organization.
- Multinational friendly team
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, Sick days, Multisport card, Regular engagement activities, Meal contribution, Public Transport contribution, Birthday vouchers, refreshment in the offices and many others
- Location: Prague 4 - Chodov
- Parking possible
- Employment contract: full-time for indefinite period
- Start date: Immediately or by agreement