DEFEND INSURANCE is a growing company in the insurance industry specialising in special lines motor insurance.
We are a successful Czech organisation with an expanding international presence, offering you the freedom to grow your career within a supportive working environment.
We offer you the opportunity to join us as:
Would you like to work in an international environment with friendly team of colleagues? Are you able to communicate in English every day? Do you know about yourself you can effectively organize your work and have a good estimate for people? Great! Our HR Generalist is leaving for maternity leave and therefore we are looking for a new reinforcement with focus on labor-law issues and who can support all of colleagues and also management. We are simply looking for a kind and positive person who fits among us.
- Complete recruitment process management for CZ and recruitment support for UK department.
- Establishment and termination of employments - including foreigners.
- Keeping personal records of employees - strong GDPR awareness!
- Solving of labor-law issues within the organization, support for employees and management.
- Benefit program management + implementation of new ones within CEE.
- HR reporting.
- Preparing of payroll data.
- Keeping records of company cars and private kilometers.
- Coordination of education, Safety and Health training, fire prevention, drivers, medical examinations.
- Management of Internal regulations and directives.
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Why you should apply:
The security of international company.
Opportunity to work in an multinational friendly team, using English everyday.
Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, laptop, phone, Sick days, Multisport card, trainings, year bonus.
Regular engagement activities.
- Secondary education.
- Practical knowledge of the Labor Code and labor-law issues required.
- Experience with Windows Office - Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Czech language fluent.
- English language B2 level is a condition - daily communication, translations.
- SamostatIndependence, reliability, accuracy, diligence.
- Proactive approach to work.
Location: Prague 4 - Chodov
Employment contract: full-time
Contract duration: Definite period - Maternity leave
Start date: June 2020
Please send your CV in Czech and English language and PDF format.