Extended warranty DEFEND Car Protect PLUS ensures that in the event of failure of the
main parts, the repairs will not dig deep into the driver's pocket, as this insurance covers the costs
of repairs in the event of a sudden and unpredictable mechanical failure of the insured vehicle.
The PLUS program is the best choice of protection of older vehicles. Thanks to its flexible criteria, it provides peace of mind and security for drivers who want to protect the most important parts of their vehicle with the highest possible failure. From now on, used vehicle owners can drive without any worries!
The warranty can be concluded for vehicles, which meet the following criteria at inception:
- maximum vehicle age of 15 years
- maximum vehicle mileage of 300 000 km
DEFEND Car Protect PLUS provides immediate insurance protection that begins at the time of purchase.
- Covers the most common causes of breakdown.
- Covers an unlimited number of claims up to the limit of insurance benefit.
- Financial security is provided by Fortegra Europe Insurance Company.
- Everything is supported by fast and quality handling of claims.
- Insured vehicles can be up to 3 500 kg.
You can also choose:
- Insurance period up to 3 years.
- Insurance benefit limit up to 500 000 Ft.
- Number of mileage per year from 10 000 km to unlimited.
- Deductible from 0 to 100 000 Ft.
Manual, automatic or continuously variable transmission (CVT)
Operating Materials and Housings
When the insurance can be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded on the day of purchase.
- The guarantee begins on the day following the conclusion of the insurance contract.
How can it be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded through an extensive network of our contractual partners (new and used car dealers, insurance brokers etc.), usually when purchasing your car.
- If your car dealer does not offer our insurance, it can be arranged directly with us via phone and/or email.
What information and documents do we need to conclude it?
- A copy of VTP and a sales contract or invoice.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any damage that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 7 days of the incident on +36 (1) 800-8030 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code.
Inspection of the vehicle:
In order for us to assess your claim, you must allow us or our qualified repair shop to inspect your vehicle.
You must transport (or arrange the transport of) the vehicle to a qualified repair shop for inspection as soon as possible but no later than within 5 days of reporting the breakdown. Alternatively, you may be authorised to take your vehicle to any VAT registered repairer.
For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following documentation: fault diagnosis, repair budget, completed claim reporting form A, vehicle photographic documentation and a copy of the vehicle registration certificate (part II).
After the repair was finalised, send us completed form B.
No repair shall be made to the insured vehicle without our explicit approval. All costs for any work that is commenced or completed prior to our approval shall be borne by the insured and automatically become grounds for rejecting the claim.
Important: The previous information and list of components may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.