DEFEND Gap D2C
DEFEND Gap D2C (Direct-to-Customers) provides protection up to the value of the vehicle when the insurance was conducted which will allow you to purchase a new vehicle in the case of total loss or theft of the vehicle. As the only one in the DEFEND Gap range, it can be concluded without continuity on the car purchase, making it a great choice for drivers with expiring accident insurance, liability insurance or any other insurance from DEFEND INSURANCE.
Program D2C is unique for its flexibility. The input and output values are determined according to the Eurotax price list, which makes it possible to conclude insurance at any time. At the same time, you can choose the optimum amount of premium that corresponds to your needs and the value of the vehicle.
The warranty is intended for vehicles which meet the following criteria as of the start date of the insurance agreement:
- Maximum vehicle age 10 years
- The vehicle must be listed in the Eurotax price list
Without purchase price and mileage limits
- Additional financial protection for vehicles for 1 to 3 years.
- Vehicles up to 10 years old can be insured but must be listed in the Eurotax price list.
- You can choose the limit of the premium from 600 000 HUF up to 2 400 000 HUF.
- The insurance premium must not exceed 50% of the input value.
- Accident insurance is not required, but the insurance coverage is wider if you have it.
Total damage of the vehicle as a result of:
- Accident (caused and uncaused)
- Natural disaster
The insured are only those that are covered by AC at the date of the event.
When can the insurance be concluded?
The insurance can be concluded within 120 days from the purchase of the car.
The insurance period commences on the first day following the date of concluding the insurance contract.
How can it be concluded?
Insurance can be concluded through an extensive network of our contractual partners (new and used car dealers, insurance brokers etc.), usually when purchasing your car.
If your car dealer does not offer our insurance, it can be arranged directly with us via phone and/or email.
What information and documents do we need to conclude an insurance?
A copy of the Declaration of Registration (Technical Licence), and the purchase contract or invoice, if it is a used car over 8 000 000 Ft, we also need to know the equipment of the car.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 8 days of the incident on +36 1 800 8030 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the Claim Forms and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event (*)
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.