DEFEND Gap MAX
DEFEND Gap MAX provides coverage up to the vehicle purchase price.
Insurance of the purchase price provides 100% coverage of the difference between claims from CASCO Insurance and purchase price of the vehicle when it is stolen or totally damaged.
DEFEND Gap MAX can be concluded together with DEFEND Gap XS, which covers the clients deductible in CASCO Insurance.
- Insurance period 1 – 5 years
- It can be concluded for M1 and N1 cars up to 6 years old
- Maximum purchase price 25 000 000 HUF
- Limit of insurance benefits 8 000 000 Ft (max. 60% of purchase price)
- It can be concluded no more that 120 days after the car purchase
Total damage of the vehicle as a result of:
- Accident (caused and uncaused)
- Natural disaster
The insured are only those that are covered by AC at the date of the event.
When can the insurance be concluded?
The insurance can be concluded within 120 days from the purchase of the car.
The insurance period commences on the first day following the date of concluding the insurance contract.
How can it be concluded?
Insurance can be concluded through an extensive network of our contractual partners (new and used car dealers, insurance brokers etc.), usually when purchasing your car.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 8 days of the incident on +36 1 800 8030 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the Claim Forms and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event (*)
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.