DEFEND Gap MAX
DEFEND Gap MAX insurance protects the invoice value of the vehicle, and gives drivers
peace of mind and joy of driving without worrying about possible total damage.
The MAX variant is the best option for owners of newly purchased or lightly used vehicles who want to keep their value from the day of purchase. Thanks to this insurance, the driver will regain 100% of the funds invested in his vehicle and will be able to afford the purchase of a new car in the same class.
The insurance covers the difference between the invoice value of the vehicle and the market value
on the day of the total damage. Thanks to the wide range of the covered risk, drivers do not
have to worry about road accidents, thefts or natural disasters.
The warranty is intended for vehicles which meet the following criteria as at the start date of the insurance agreement:
- maximum vehicle age 6 years
- purchase price up to 600 000 zł
- unlimited vehicle mileage
- Insurance period up to 5 years
- It can be concluded for M1 and N1 cars up to 6 years old
- Maximum purchase price 600.000 zł
- Limit of insurance benefits 100.000 zł
- It can be concluded no more that 120 days after the car purchase
Total damage of the vehicle as a result of:
- Accident (caused and uncaused)
The insured are only those that are covered by AC at the date of the event.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 8 days of the incident on + 48 32 797 10 41 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the Claim Forms and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event (*)
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.