DEFEND Gap LEASE
DEFEND Gap LEASE insurance secures financial obligations and provides drivers with peace of mind and joy of driving without worrying about possible total damage.
The LEASE variant is the best option for drivers who have financial obligations and unable to pay back debt to the leasing company or bank in the event of total loss or theft. The insurance covers the difference between the outstanding balance and the market value of the vehicle on the day of total damage. Thanks to the wide range of the covered risk, drivers do not have to worry about road accidents, thefts or natural disasters.
The warranty is intended for vehicles which meet the following criteria as at the start date of the insurance agreement:
- maximum vehicle age 6 years
- purchase price up to 160 000 €
- unlimited vehicle mileage
- Insurance period 1 – 5 years.
- It can be concluded for M1, N1 and L3e, L4e vehicles up to 6 years old.
- Maximum purchase price 160 000 €.
- Limit of insurance benefits – 50 000 € (max. 60% of purchase price).
- Limit for LEASE+XS (deductible) is 50 000 € (max. 60% of purchase price).
- It can be concluded no more that 120 days after the car purchase.
Total damage of the vehicle as a result of:
- Accident (caused and uncaused)
- Natural disaster
The insured are only those that are covered by AC at the date of the event.
When can the insurance be concluded?
- The insurance can be concluded within 120 days from the purchase of the car.
- The insurance period commences on the first day following the date of concluding the insurance contract.
- How can it be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded through an extensive network of our contractual partners (new and used car dealers, insurance brokers etc.), usually when purchasing your car.
What information and documents do we need to conclude an insurance?
- A copy of the Declaration of Registration (Technical Licence), and the purchase contract or invoice, if it is a used car over 24 000 €, we also need to know the equipment of the car.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 8 days of the incident on +420 233 103 111 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the claim form A and form B and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.