DEFEND Truck Gap MAX AC insurance is a financial secure of funds invested in the purchase of a truck, and provides drivers with peace and joy of driving without worrying about total damage.

MAX AC variant is the best option for leasing companies or truck drivers who have GAP insurance expired and want to renew it. The insurance is not related to the purchase of the vehicle and can be concluded at the time of renewing the AC policy. Thanks to this insurance, the driver will regain the value of the vehicle on the date of concluding the AC agreement and will leave worries behind!

The insurance covers the difference between the market value on the day of concluding the AC agreement and the market value on the day of the total damage. Thanks to the wide range of the risk covered, drivers do not have to worry about road accidents, thefts or natural disasters.

The insurance can be arranged for the following vehicles: trucks, trailers, semi-trailers, tractors, buses, towing services cars, campers, caravans, taxis, short term camper rentals, short term caravan rentals, up to 44,000 kg GVW.

  • Financial protection up to the cost of the vehicle.
  • Maximum purchase price 800 000 zł.
  • Maximum limit of insurance benefits 250 000 zł.
  • Maximum insured period of 5 years.
  • Insurance is concluded without deductible.
  • It can be concluded no more that 30 days after the concluding AC insurance.

Insured risks

Total damage to the vehicle as a result of these events:

  • Accident
  • Theft  

  • When can the insurance be concluded?
    • The insurance can be concluded within 30 days from concluding AC policy. 
    • The insurance period commences on the first day following the date of concluding the insurance contract.
  • How can it be concluded?
    • Insurance can be concluded through an extensive network of our contractual partners (new and used car dealers, insurance brokers etc.), usually when purchasing your car.

  • Report of Damage Event:
    When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 7 days of the incident on + 48 32 797 10 41 or by e-mail to
    In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
  • Documentation:
    The Insured must complete the Claim Form A and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
    - Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
    - Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
    - A copy of the Financial Contract
    - A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
    - Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event (*)
    - A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
    - Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
  • After completing the repairs the Insured must complete Claim Form B.

If you have any questions, check out our FAQ or contact us.

Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.