DEFEND Gap MINI+
DEFEND Gap MINI+ insurance protects the invoice value of the vehicle, is the ideal choice for drivers who do not have an AC policy, but are aware of the hazards on the road, therefore they want to insure their vehicle in the event of accident or theft.
Faultless accident or theft can happen to anyone, so it is worth getting financial protection that covers the difference between the invoice value of the vehicle and its market value on the day of total damage. Thanks to this, when an the accident happens, the owner will not experience loss, because he/she will receive receive reimbursement from the DEFEND Gap MINI + insurance.
With our insurance you no longer have to worry about reckless drivers or theft!
- maximum vehicle age 10 years
- purchase price up to 200 000 zł
- unlimited vehicle mileage
- Insurance period up to 5 years
- It can be concluded for M1 and N1 cars up to 10 years old
- Maximum purchase price 200.000 zł
- Limit of insurance benefits 40.000 zł
- It can be concluded no more that 120 days after the car purchase
Total damage of the vehicle as a result of:
- Accident (faultless)
The insured are only those that are covered by AC at the date of the event.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 8 days of the incident on + 48 32 797 10 41 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the Claim Forms and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event (*)
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.