Extended warranty DEFEND Car Protect BIKE ensures that in the event of failure of the parts, the repairs will not dig deep into the driver's pocket, as this insurance covers the costs of repairs in the event of a sudden and unpredictable mechanical failure of the insured motorbike or scooter.
The BIKE program is the best choice of protection of new and used motorbikes or scooters. Thanks to its flexible criteria, it provides peace of mind and security for drivers who want to protect the majority parts of their vehicle. From now on, motorcyclists can drive without any worries!
The warranty can be concluded for vehicles, which meet the following criteria at inception:
- maximum vehicle age 8 years
- maximum mileage up to 150 000 km
DEFEND Car Protect BIKE commence on the first day of the insurance cover indicated in the contract of
- Covers the most common causes of breakdown.
- Covers an unlimited number of claims up to the limit of insurance benefit.
- Financial security is provided by Lloyd's (A + rated insurer) and Fortegra Europe Insurance Company.
- Everything is supported by fast and quality handling of claims.
- Insured vehicles can be up to 3 500 kg.
You can also choose:
- Insurance period up to 3 years.
- Insurance benefit limit up to the purchase price.
- Number of mileage per year from 10 000 km to unlimited.
- Deductible from 0 to 1 500 PLN.
Operating Materials and Housings
When the insurance can be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded on the day of purchase.
- The insurance commences on the day indicated in the contract of insurance as the beginning of the period of insurance, if the vehicle is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty or the day following the date of termination of the manufacturer's guarantee, if the vehicle is covered by such a guarantee, however not earlier than on the next day after the insurance premium is duly paid.
How can it be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded through an extensive network of our contractual partners (new and used car dealers, insurance brokers etc.), usually when purchasing your car.
- If your car dealer does not offer our insurance, it can be arranged directly with us via phone and/or email.
What information and documents do we need to conclude it?
- A copy of VTP and a sales contract or invoice.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any damage that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 7 days of the incident on +420 233 103 111 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code.
Inspection of the vehicle:
In order for us to assess your claim, you must allow us or our qualified repair shop to inspect your vehicle.
You must transport (or arrange the transport of) the vehicle to a qualified repair shop for inspection as soon as possible but no later than within 5 days of reporting the breakdown. Alternatively, you may be authorised to take your vehicle to any VAT registered repairer.
For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following documentation: fault diagnosis, repair budget, completed claim reporting form A, vehicle photographic documentation and a copy of the vehicle registration certificate (part II).
After the repair was finalised, send us completed form B.
No repair shall be made to the insured vehicle without our explicit approval. All costs for any work that is commenced or completed prior to our approval shall be borne by the insured and automatically become grounds for rejecting the claim.
Important: The previous information and list of components may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.