DEFEND Gap INDEX
DEFEND Gap INDEX insurance is a financial secure of part of a market value of the vehicle,
and provides drivers with peace and joy of driving without worrying about total damage.
INDEX variant is the best option for drivers who has valid CASCO policy and who wants to protect their vehicle in case of total loss.
Thanks to this insurance, the driver will regain 25% of vehicle market value stipulated by CASCO / third party liability insurer on the date of a total loss claimed under AC / MTPL insurance.
DEFEND Gap INDEX insurance can be arranged for the passenger vehicles (category M1) or transport vehicles (category N1) up to 3,500 kilograms and category L vehicles (including motorcycles with or without a sidecar and quads).
- maximum vehicle age 6 years
- purchase price up to 800 000 zł
- unlimited vehicle mileage
- Insurance period up to 5 years
- It can be concluded for M1, N1 and L vehicles up to 6 years old
- Maximum purchase price 800 000 zł
- Limit of insurance benefits up to 250 000 zł
CASCO policy is required
Total damage of the vehicle as a result of:
- Accident (caused and uncaused)
- Natural disaster
The insured are only those that are covered by AC at the date of the event.
When can the insurance be concluded?
- The insurance can be concluded within 30 days after concluding AC policy.
- The insurance period commences on the first day following the date of concluding the insurance contract.
How can it be concluded?
- Insurance can be concluded through an extensive network of our contractual partners (new and used car dealers, insurance brokers etc.), usually when purchasing your car.
- If your car dealer does not offer our insurance, it can be arranged directly with us via phone and/or email.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 7 days of the incident on + 48 32 797 10 41 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the Claim Form A and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event (*)
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
After completing the repairs the Insured must complete Claim
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.