Office Manager and Executive Assistant of CEO
DEFEND INSURANCE is a fast growing, international company operating in the field of automotive insurance. We are proud to have build experienced and diverse teams (with more than 20 nationalities) that oversee all major aspects of our business. Our long-term goal is to employ a team of enthusiastic and talented people, motivated to succeed. Our rapid growth necessitates agile problem-solving, and we embrace change fearlessly, valuing fresh ideas from everyone in our organization.
The Prague office serves as a hub for colleagues from around the globe, where English is our shared language.
We are looking for a new addition to join our Back Office team! You will ensure that the office
is running smoothly and you'll be the right hand of our CEO, assisting him with a variety of administrative
tasks when needed.
What will be your role?
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight bookings, hotel reservations, and ground transportation for the CEO and accompanying staff.
- Oversee overall office operations and management of office equipment.
- Communicating and collaborating with suppliers - security company, building management, cleaning company, and others.
Assist and supporting in the renovation of current office spaces and setting up new office areas.
You are the one if you have:
Experience in a similar position is a condition
Knowledge of the Czech and English languages at least at C1 level (spoken and written)
Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
Why work for us?
- We have a friendly environment here and we like to get together after work for good food and drink or even to play sports together.
- We place immense importance on education and personal growth, which is why we provide on-site access to an educational coach, a comprehensive professional development plan, and a wide array of educational courses.
We take care of our employees; we provide them with benefits like:
- 5 weeks' holiday and 4 personal days
- Multisport card
- A meal and public transport allowance
- A healthy breakfast every Wednesday, or a FreshPoint fridge with an employee 20% discount on products
- Company events and much more...
- Employment contract for an indefinite period
- Place of work: Prague 4 – Chodov
Flexible working hours
Did we interest you? Do not hesitate to send us your CV with a cover letter. We will be happy
to get back to you and schedule an online interview where we will have the opportunity to get to know
each other better.