GAP TEAM LEADER
DEFEND INSURANCE is a dynamic international company operating in the field of automotive insurance.
We are proud we have built up experienced and efficient teams that manage all the major areas of our business, and our long term aim is to employ a team of enthusiastic and talented people, motivated to succeed.
We offer you the opportunity to join us as:
GAP TEAM LEADER
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is the product our GAP Team is servicing! GAP protects car drivers against a financial loss from diminished vehicle value in case of total damage or theft. The GAP team is dealing with our clients in order that their claim is resolved as quickly as possible with a highly professional approach. GAP claims must be completed accurately (as per internal QA standards) and to client satisfaction.
You will be responsible for leading small GAP team, training and maintaining the knowledge of the team members, and the overall claims process for the UK department from start to finish. You will work closely with the GardX Operations Manager.
- Leading and coaching the GAP team (3 - 6 employee), including recruitment and continuous evaluation of capacity of the team, shifts and holiday plan
- Plan and ensure all training is delivered in time and the team is comfortable dealing with clients requests in highly professional manners
- Describe and write procedures related to the GAP, new projects and responsibilities related to new projects, products etc.
- Understand and ensure the SLA and KPI is maintained and adhered to
- Ability to suggest an IVR and understand the impact of call routing, setting up multiple emails with a system, prioritizing the channels
- Ability to work with testing scenarios, seeing the impact of the processes in bigger and long term picture
- Make sure all GAP claims are completed accurately
- Complaints and concerns management
- De - escalation of complaints by understanding what the root cause of the issue is and suggest the next steps, support each team member in dealing with issues
- During busy periods required to be logged into GardX telephone calls and handle telephone enquiries as per appropriate procedure –all non-GAP related enquiries to be passed onto a non-GAP claims adjuster (if no one is available to take the call you will assist the customer as per existing procedures)
Excellent English speaker (both verbal and written)
Good communication skills, problem solving skills, mediator and always willing to listen
Experience of working in a customer service environment
Ability to meet & exceed customer expectations
Able to use MS office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook
Willing to learn quickly and pass the knowledge effectively
- Opportunity to work in the international team
- Possible and real potential to progress and career growth within the organization
- Professional development
- Multinational friendly team
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, Sick days, Multisport card, Bonuses and Regular engagement activities
- English on daily basis
- Work place Prague 4 - Chodov
- Full time contract
- Start day – by agreement