DEFEND INSURANCE is a dynamic international company operating in the field of automotive insurance.
We are proud we have built up experienced and efficient teams that manage all the major areas of our business, and our long term aim is to employ a team of enthusiastic and talented people, motivated to succeed.
We offer you the opportunity to join us as:
Are you looking for a career in Prague ? Are you looking for work in non-corporate company with
international friendly environment? Do you have any experience in the area of insurance business? Are
you looking for to be part of a small team with opportunities for career advancement? Can you work independently
but still within a team?
If so, this is the role for you!
You will manage all GAP claims for the UK department from start to finish. You will work closely with the UK department Head of Operations and your team leader to complete GAP claims.
GAP claims must be completed accurately (as per internal QA standards) and to client satisfaction.
- Ensure service levels are maintained and exceeded
- GAP related emails replied within 2 business days
- All voicemails returned by close of business
- Zero justified complaints
- GAP claims completed accurately and sent to appropriate person for approval with zero mistakes in data entry
- Maintenance of GAP negotiation spreadsheet to show where we have increased PI offer
- Escalation of complaints to the appropriate parties
- Assist with claims emails during quiet periods
- Assist with training new starters on GAP process
- Complete GAP claims as per all procedures
During busy periods required to be rostered and logged into telephone calls and handle telephone
enquiries as per appropriate procedure –all non-GAP related enquiries to be passed onto a non-GAP claims
adjuster (if no one is available to take the call you will assist the customer as per existing procedures)
Good communication skills
Experience of working in a regulated customer service environment is advantage
Ability to meet & exceed customer expectations
Able to use MS office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Opportunity for professional development within an international insurance group
- Friendly and supportive non-corporate environment
- Career growth
- Professional training provided
- Benefits: Multisport card, 25 days of vacation per year, 4 sick days per year, liability insurance for employees, birthday vouchers, healthy breakfasts for employees, meals contribution, public transport contributions
- Contract for indefinite period
- Work place Prague 4 – Chodov
- Parking possible
Start day – immediately or by agreement