CLAIMS ADJUSTER UK
DEFEND INSURANCE is a dynamic international company operating in the field of automotive insurance. We
are proud we have built up experienced and efficient teams that manage all the major areas of our business,
and our long term aim is to employ a team of enthusiastic and talented people, motivated to succeed.
We offer you the opportunity to join us as:
CLAIMS ADJUSTER UK
Are you looking for a career in Prague (Chodov) speaking English at work? Are you looking for work in non-corporate company with international environment? Are you experienced in an area of customer service? Are you looking to be part of a small team with opportunities for career advancement? Can you work independently but still within a team? If so, this is the role for you!
Due to business expansion we are looking for a new member of our customer service team dealing with clients from the UK. This role suits someone who likes communication and care of customers, has drive, energy and talent and wants to work in office environment. A customer service professional with the ability to quickly establish and build a rapport with our customers and dealer network would fit in well.
- Handling phone calls and emails from policyholders to analyze their claims (motor insurance) and verify that coverage applies through their insurance policy.
- Assisting motor dealers with all enquiries via phone and email.
- Providing correct advice to customers and dealers.
- Coordinating all supplier and repairer payments - ensuring accounts are up to date and remittance advice sent in a timely manner.
- Managing all cancellations and refunds of policies (whether dealer or policyholder request).
- Processing a variety of claims including cosmetic repairs, alloy wheels, tyres and total loss.
- Following all team processes and procedures.
Good English both spoken and written
Czech language is not a condition.
Recent customer service experience in an office-based environment is advantage
Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Growing international company
- Possible and real potential to progress and career growth within the organization.
- Multinational friendly team.
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, Sick days, Multisport card, Bonuses and Regular engagement activities, Meal contribution, Public Transport contribution, refreshment in the offices and many others
- Location: Prague 4 - Chodov
- Parking possible
- Employment contract: full-time for indefinite period
- Start date: Immediately or by agreement