Extended warranty DEFEND Car Protect DIAMOND ensures that in the event of a failure of a part, the repairs will not dig deep into the driver’s pocket, as this insurance covers the cost of repairs in the event of a sudden and unpredictable mechanical, electrical or electronic failure of the insured vehicle.
The DIAMOND variant is the best choice for the protection of new and used vehicles, but still under manufacturer warranty. It provides peace of mind and a sense of safety for drivers after the manufacturer's warranty expires. This warranty offers the widest range of protection comparable to the scope of the producer’s one, so that drivers can enjoy the ride without worrying about repair costs. It provides peace of mind for longer!
The warranty is intended for vehicles which meet the following criteria, as at the start date of the insurance agreement:
- vehicles less than 24 months old and have accumulated no more than 50 000 km (for vehicles with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty)
- vehicles less than 36 months old and have accumulated no more than 80 000 km (for vehicles with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty)
The insurance begins the day after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Offers the widest range of covered parts.
- Covers an unlimited number of claims up to the limit of insurance benefit.
- Financial security is provided by Lloyd's (A + rated insurer).
- Everything is supported by fast and quality handling of claims.
- Insured vehicles can be up to 3 500 kg.
You can also choose:
- Extension of manufacturer's warranty for up to 3 years or just increase the mileage limit up to unlimited.
- Insurance benefit limit up to the vehicle purchase price.
- Number of mileage per year from 10 000 km to unlimited.
- Deductible from 0 to 100 000 Ft.
When the insurance can be concluded?
The insurance can be concluded during the manufacturer's warranty.
- The warranty begins at the expiration of the manufacturer warranty.
- If the warranty is conluded without any connection with the purchase of the vehicle and on the date of concluding the insurance policy there are less than 60 days remaining in the original manufacturer’s warranty period, the insurer shall not be liable for any insured event arising as a result of a breakdown which occurs within 60 days following the date of concluding the insurance policy.
How can insurance be negotiated?
- Insurance can be also concluded by phone and then by e-mail.
What information and documents do we need to conclude it?
- A copy of VTP and a sales contract or invoice.
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any damage that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 7 days of the incident on +36 1 800 8030 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code.
Selecting a warranty:
In order for us to assess your claim, you must allow us or our authorised repairer to inspect your vehicle. Alternatively, you may be authorised to take your vehicle to any VAT registered repairer.
For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following documentation: fault diagnosis, repair budget, claim reporting form, vehicle photographic documentation and a copy of the large technical license.
No vehicle repair may be performed without the express permission of the administrator. All costs, work commenced prior to the approval by the administrator, will be covered by the insured and are automatically the basis for rejecting claims.
Important: The previous information and list of components may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.