DEFEND Gap Truck XS
DEFEND Gap Truck XS covers the CASCO deductible in case of total damage or theft.
DEFEND Gap Truck XS can be arranged separately or in combination with DEFEND Gap Truck MAX or DEFEND Gap Truck LEASE.
- Financial protection up to the cost of the vehicle.
- Maximum purchase price 40 000 000 Ft.
- Limit of insurance benefits 1 500 000 Ft (max. 10% of purchase price)
- Maximum insured period of 5 years.
- Insurance is concluded without deductible.
- It can be concluded no more that 120 days after the car purchase.
Total damage to the vehicle as a result of these events:
- Nature disaster
Report of Damage Event:
When you (insured party or on behalf of the insured) become aware of any event that could lead to a claim you must report the damage within 8 days of the incident on +36 1 800 8030 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order to register a claim the claims adjuster will need to know the policy number or vehicle VIN code. For the prompt assessment of your claim we will need the following information: damage details (when and how the accident happened, the vehicle was used, whether the case was solved by the police, whether the damage was total, the name of the CASCO company and where the crashed vehicle is located)
The Insured must complete the Claim Forms and provide the following documents (as appropriate, in accordance with the instructions of the liquidator):
- Copy of purchase receipt Vehicles (usually an invoice)
- Copy of both sides Vehicle registration certificate, Part II. (Technical certificate)
- A copy of the Financial Contract
- A copy of the document proving the CASCO insurance of the Vehicle
- Copy of the Report about the Reporting / Investigation of the Police Incident Event (*)
- A copy of the Driver's, who drove the vegicle at the time of the event, Drive license
- Adress of Vehicles storage location, including contacts (for eventual inspection of vehicles)
Important: The previous information may differ from the insurance contract concluded specifically for your vehicle. In the event of any inconsistencies, only the terms of your insurance contract shall prevail.