MOTOR WARRANTY CLAIMS ADJUSTER
DEFEND INSURANCE is a dynamic international company operating in the field of automotive insurance.
We are proud we have built up experienced and efficient teams that manage all the major areas of our business, and our long term aim is to employ a team of enthusiastic and talented people, motivated to succeed.
We offer you the opportunity to join us as:
MOTOR WARRANTY CLAIMS ADJUSTER
Are you a mechanic with customer service skills and looking to get out of the garage and into
an office environment? If so then this is a job for you.
We are an international insurance company where you can put your English skills to daily use.
This role ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a mechanic or motor warranty claims adjuster, in a busy high volume office environment. Motor Warranty Claims Adjusters require confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent. Need to be well-presented individual with the desire, attitude and character to succeed would be extremely suitable. The ability to quickly establish and build a rapport with our customers and dealer network.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth workflow of the department,
hitting and exceeding performance targets and enhancing the reputation of the company. This phone/email
based role will include:
- Identify and review insurance coverage to ensure that the company’s liability is in line with contractual obligations and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Identify remedies (options) that will allow clients to recover money from other sources and therefore benefit the company
- Manage disputed claims and other problem matters related to claims in order to resolve them as quickly and economically as possible
- Ensure claim files are professional and kept in a logical manner and all notes related to the claim are well documented
- Liaise with investigators, lawyers, mechanics, repairers and other external parties to ensure fair settlement of claims
- Resolve claims effectively and at optimal cost
- Have a fundamental understanding of mechanical processes related to an automobile, and able to effectively communicate to customers and repair centers those processes as it relates to the failure
- Have a complex working knowledge of all products including policies, procedures, and contractual terms and use this knowledge to assist internal and external customers
- Research mechanical repair processes and labor rates to ensure that client is aligned with industry standards and contractual obligations
- Maintain a current working knowledge of vehicle design changes, market place trends, recalls and Technical Service Bulletins
- Follow third-party inspection guidelines and processes as defined by the company. Effectively evaluate inspection reports and make decisions based on our contractual obligations
- Nurture relationships with customers, repair centres, part suppliers, and other vendors
- Handle department escalated calls from repair centres shops and customers in a professional and friendly manner that results in a positive outcome and rarely need assistance from management
1-3 years of experience in the mechanical repair, service writing, or service advising industry
Good communication skills
Has a broad experience of working in a regulated customer service environment
Ability to meet & exceed customer expectations
Relationship Management skills
Able to use MS office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Opportunity to work in the international team
- Possible and real potential to progress and career growth within the organization
- Professional development
- Multinational friendly team
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, Sick days, Multisport card, Bonuses and Regular engagement activities
- English on daily basis
- Work place Prague 4 - Chodov
- Full time contract
- Start day – by agreement