KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR ROMANIA
DEFEND INSURANCE GROUP has nearly 20 years of experience in the automotive markets in Central and Eastern Europe. It provides special vehicle insurance products.
We constantly strive to exceed customer expectations by developing and offering top products and services. We bring profitable and innovative solutions to our partners and make a significant contribution to the satisfaction of end customers and their loyalty.
We are aware of the importance of gaining the trust of our clients and we make sure that we provide customers with a meaningful solution to insurance claims and that they have a positive experience with us in asserting insurance claims.
What will your job role look like?
- You will identify new business opportunities and potential clients within car dealers and insurance brokers or agents
- Create your own portfolio of clients - presentation of products to business partners, negotiation of contracts of cooperation and technical solutions, preparation of contractual documents
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new clients
Develop and implement strategies to expand the customer base and increase revenue
What do we expect from you?
- Proven experience in sales (B2B, B2C), experience in selling insurance policies/selling cars is a plus
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Communicative English (both verbal and written)
Why work with us?
Full time contract for an indefinite period (probation period 3 months)
Opportunity to work in the international growing company
Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, meal vouchers
Professional training provided
Did we catch your interest? Don't hesitate and send us your resume along with a cover letter. We will be delighted to get back to you and schedule an online interview where we will have the opportunity to get to know each other better.