CLAIMS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT WITH EN+ FR or EN + IT or EN + NL
DEFEND INSURANCE is a dynamic international company operating in the field of automotive insurance.
We are proud we have built up experienced and efficient teams that manage all the major areas of our business, and our long term aim is to employ a team of enthusiastic and talented people, motivated to succeed.
We offer you the opportunity to join us as:
CLAIMS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT WITH EN + FR or IT or NL
Are you looking for a career in Prague (Chodov) speaking English and other language at work? Are you looking
for work in non-corporate company with international diverse environment? Are you experienced in an area
of customer service? Can you work independently but still within a team? If so, this is the role for you!
Due to business expansion we are looking for a new member of our customer service team dealing with clients from the UK. This role suits someone who likes administration and communication and care of customers, has drive, energy and talent and wants to work in office environment.
- Uploading claims related information into the claims database
- Liaising with repairers to finalise customer repairs
- Contacting clients in order to finalise and close open claims
- Investigation of all old open claims and appropriate action taken to close them (either contacting the policyholder or distribute to claims adjuster for further action)
- Answering telephones and taking messages when claims adjusters are busy during breaks/lunch/trainings
- Any other claim related administrative task as directed by Country Manager or Team Leader
- Regular product training to ensure deep understanding of all products in the DEFEND UK department
Fluent English + knowledge of other language (French or Italian or Dutch)
Good communication skills
Good administrative skills
Experience of working in a regulated customer service environment is advantage
Ability to meet & exceed customer expectations
Attention to details
Able to use MS office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Opportunity to work in the international team
- Possible and real potential to progress and career growth within the organization
- Professional training provided
- Multinational friendly team
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, Sick days, Multisport card, Bonuses and Regular engagement activities, meals contribution, birthday vouchers, contribution to public transport, healthy breakfast once per week and many others
- English on daily basis
- Work place Prague 4 - Chodov
- Full time contract
Start day – 01.01.2023 or later